Android Developer - Freelance (Remote) - Berlin, Germany
Berlin, Germany , €30 - €35 per hour
2019-07-25 08:05:06 +0100
My customer is currently looking to hire a remote Android Developer for 2 - 3 months, to help build their application. They are a start-up developing a B2B product for a sales platform. You need to be available for onsite onboarding in Berlin for a period of 2-3 weeks, then the position will be remote thereafter.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the whole team, working on and implementing new features.
- Ensure the core functionality of the app is at its optimum level.
- Taking part in daily meetings to discuss progress and design standards
- Bug fixing and troubleshooting
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Android development
- Your Java programming skills should be excellent (Language and API's)
- Experience using Kotlin would be advantageous
- Good Knowledge of testing frameworks and client/server architectures
References to open source projects are encouraged (Bitbucket / Github / Stackoverflow)
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role