WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€30 - €35 per hour
10 months ago
My customer is currently looking to hire a remote Android Developer for 2 - 3 months, to help build their application. They are a start-up developing a B2B product for a sales platform. You need to be available for onsite onboarding in Berlin for a period of 2-3 weeks, then the position will be remote thereafter.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the whole team, working on and implementing new features.
- Ensure the core functionality of the app is at its optimum level.
- Taking part in daily meetings to discuss progress and design standards
- Bug fixing and troubleshooting
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Android development
- Your Java programming skills should be excellent (Language and API's)
- Experience using Kotlin would be advantageous
- Good Knowledge of testing frameworks and client/server architectures
References to open source projects are encouraged (Bitbucket / Github / Stackoverflow)