WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
£50000 - £85000 per annum
7 months ago
My client are looking for a full-time Android Developer (m/f/d) for the development of their smartphone and tablet applications.
What you can expect:
- Development of native and hybrid Android applications with a focus on quality and user experience
- Agile software development processes (both Scrum and Kanban)
- Hands-on involvement from conception until rollout
- A motivated team of experts in the area of mobile software development
- Work on exciting and diverse projects, at times directly in-house with the client
What you should bring to the table:
- Enthusiasm for Android coding and mobile technologies
- Degree in informatics or similar qualification
- Very good knowledge of Android platforms, Android SDKs and Android Design Guidelines
- Experience with modern approaches to app development like e.g. Kotlin, Reactive Extensions, Dependency Injection, Continuous Delivery, MVVM, MVP
- Experience with NDK is advantageous
- Some prior involvement in Open Source Communities is desirable
- Strong sense of responsibility, team spirit and client focus
What they offer:
- A relaxed, friendly and respectful working climate with open discussions, transparency and flat hierarchies
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Independent working environments
- Work on mobile app solutions that shape the future of the app market
- Flexible working hours, you could also work part-time
- A big, open office with fully equipped kitchen
- Fresh fruit, regular team events and a football table are waiting for you!
If you would be interested in finding out more about this opportunity please send me your CV to email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.