40000.00kr - 60000.00kr per annum
about 1 month ago
Do you want to work for a leading international company that celebrates the power of people coming together? Come and join an ambitious team that have developed not only an international calling and top-up service app, but their mobile banking app, that is designed with the needs of the modern family, workers, migrants etc to stay connected with friends and family in other countries. They are looking for someone who is also driven by the same desire to create meaningful products that bridge cultural and geograpphic distances.
About you and your responsibilities
- You have keen interest in architecture and know how to build complex applications that are maintainable.
- You like to have an overview of architectural decisions and discuss technical solutions with the rest of the team.
- You are interested in problem solving and enjoy finding the simplest possible solution to complex problems.
- You take pride in the quality of your work; you cover the edge cases, write unit tests and care about the details.
- You love to share the knowledge you have and to learn new things from the team.
- Good experience in Java and Android app development (5+ Years)
- Knowledgable about Android, Google, mobile, devices and related areas of technology
- Some knowledge of Kotlin
- Excellent communication skills in English
Bonus points if you have
- Experience working with large teams on mature products with many users
- Experience building new products with an eye on maintainability and scalability
- A degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience of audio, video, telecommunications and/or messaging protocols
- Experience with payment platforms, FinTech or Banking
- Written production code in Kotlin
- Reactive programming
To find out more about the role, and to make an application, please hit apply, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org