Berlin, Germany , £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
2019-09-02 16:57:49 +0100
"Automotive ground breaking organisation keen to make a difference"
Backed with €18+ million investment, my client's product makes everyday life easier while saving them at the same time. This alliance has more than 70,000 vehicles, a great company who is growing rapidly.
The client are looking to become Europe's leading fleet-tech SaaS company. More than 100 employees are now pursuing their goal while they are rapidly expanding customer base scaling to 200,000 active vehicles and beyond - within the next few years.
· Released at least one app to the Google Play Store , having gained an understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
· Around 1 to 3 years of experience in native Android development with strong skills in Java and Android SDK as well as at least initial experience with Kotlin
· Experience with design patterns & object-oriented programming
· Good understanding working with remote data via RESTful APIs using JSON
· (BONUS) Experience with Continuous Integration and writing Unit Tests
· (BONUS) Experience with RxJava and RxAndroid
· Successful, established StartUp with an international team operating in a fast-growth environment.
· Small team of mobile engineers with flat hierarchies and a modern tech stack Adopting Kotlin as well as a senior colleague to learn from.
· Permanent full-time position with flexible working hours, free language classes & a company laptop.
· Access to company carsharing, fresh fruit and free drinks around the office, frequent company events, and choose from a variety of other perks, including a membership with Urban Sports Club.
If this company suits all or maybe even some of your requirements apply today! Get in touch with me today for any further details email@example.com
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role