Berlin (10553), Berlin , €48000 - €55000 per annum + benefits
2019-06-14 15:21:07 +0100
Android Developer - Android/Java/Kotlin/SDK/Agile/Berlin
My client are disrupting the business mobility industry by offering real-time insight into vehicle activity and offering fleet owners the opportunity to reduce operational cost via their digital fleet manager solution. Partnering with some well known global customers and with the mission of becoming Europe's leading fleet tech company they are now growing their Berlin tech team and looking for a passionate Android Developer to tackle complex user problems.
- Work alongside the iOS and product teams to build their Android applications, building advanced UI applications for Android based on existing software architecture frameworks.
- Maintain existing code but also define, design, implement and ship new features.
- Write unit test code including edge cases, usability and reliability
- 1+ years experience with Kotlin and Java
- Released at least 1 app to the app store and understanding of the full development lifecycle
- Experience with Android Studio
- Restful APIs using JSON
- Full proficiency in English
- Professional growth in a fast paced environment building products that are innovative and sustainable
- An international team where new ideas are welcomed
- Competitive salary, company laptop, languages classes, flexible hours, gym membership, subsidiary to public transportation
- Opportunity to work with new technologies
If this sounds like somewhere you're keen to make your next career move to then please apply with your CV and we will be in touch to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role