Berlin (10553), Berlin , €40000.00 - €60000.00 per annum + benefits
2019-05-08 15:55:56 +0100
Android Engineer - Android/Java/Kotlin/Data/Mobile/Berlin/Germany
My customer is a leading market research business, using location based mobile analytics to identify patterns of different user groups. They've successfully developed several products around this, such as measuring advertising effectiveness. They have over 2 million users and are being used by over 70% of the top retail brands in Germany. Now they are looking to bring on a passionate Android Developer to join their Berlin team. Their Android app and SDK are core to their business, so quality mobile development is important to them.
- You will implement new features in the app and tweaking the SDK to work more efficiently.
- Work with new versions of Android coming down the line.
- Collaborate with the cross functional team to develop and implement new features.
- 2+ years Android development experience
- Familiar with Kotlin, Java
- Openness to learn and work with new technologies like iOS, Swift
- Fluent English speaking
- Team player and keen to work in a start-up environment
What's on offer;
- An experienced team that you can learn from
- Good communication paths and clear processes
- Collaborative environment
- Modern tech stack
- Competitive salary package
- Modern offices in central Berlin
If this sounds like somewhere you'd be keen to make your next career move to then please apply with your CV and we will be in touch to discuss further details.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role