Berlin, Germany , Negotiable
2019-01-24 10:27:54 +0000
Senior Android Developer - Berlin
Would you like to join a Start Up who're combining Science and Music Technology to give users the best possible Listening Experience?
Would you like to work on a product which is the result of testing more than one million users.
- Android developer with 2+ years of experience
- You must take pride in documentation of work, so that it is meaningful to third parties in the future, and quick to consume.
- Contribute with original ideas of your own
- It is a strong advantage to have an interest in Music or Audio
The Role -
- Coordinate and improve our partner SDKs
- Develop/optimise our sound personalisation technology for implementation in new partner products
- Give technical feedback to colleagues and partners
- Closely work with your colleagues on concepts and encapsulation strategies
- Shape and align the functionality and architecture of our native software components
On Offer -
- Strong salary of up to €65,000
- A modern and inspiring work environment
- A top calibre diverse international team
- The opportunity to make an impact on an untapped market and contribute to the development of a truly innovative product and company
If this company suits all or maybe even some of your requirements apply today! Get in touch with me today for any further details email@example.com
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role