Leipzig, Sachsen , Negotiable
2019-01-11 10:06:34 +0000
Android Developer (All levels)
"Our aim is to become the biggest and best application agency in Germany"
Would you be interested in becoming part of a fast-growing company with 3 offices in Germany?
Does a development role with a focus on creative coding while providing the opportunity to work on multiple exciting projects seem like a good next step in your career?
Do you want to continuously challenge yourself and your own personal development?
My client is an application agency with a mobile development team of currently 50+ mobile developers. They offer their clients high end applications, their employees the opportunity to work on great projects within international teams and the opportunity for constant career progression.
- Substantial experience in developing android mobile applications
- Knowledge of dealing with Continuous Integration in a mobile surrounding advantageous
- Degree in Computer Science or a similar qualification
- Very good knowledge of Java
- Independent and ability to work on own initiative
- High sense of responsibility and good communication skills
- Strong interest in technical issues and modern mobile technologies
- Desire for continuous personal development
The Role -
- Development of innovative mobile applications for Android smart phones and tablets.
- Active participation in planning new mobile projects and tablet solutions.
- Creation of test scenarios and securing product quality.
- Close co-operation with product management and the back-end team.
On Offer -
- Attractive salaries (dependant on level of experience)
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Access to current devices
- Company pension plan
- Summer & Christmas parties
- Airbnb for 2 weeks (If relocated)
If this company suits all or maybe even some of your requirements apply today! Get in touch with me today for any further details email@example.com
Managing This Role
I’m Nina, and I’m a delivery consultant at Darwin, specialising in the Mobile Development market in Northern Germany. My role is to source the best talent for mobile, more speci...Nina's Full Bio