Oslo, Norway , Negotiable
2019-06-21 15:00:55 +0100
I am searching for an Analytics Engineer to work for a global music and entertained platform, that is across 53 countries and delivers over 60 million song worldwide.
I am looking for someone who enjoys working with large amounts of data, breaking it down into insights which are easily understandable to communicate to internal and external stakeholders across the company.
You will become an integral part of the company and will develop BI solutions, plus work with terabytes of data every day. Those solutions bring to light actionable insights, improve business decisions, and support executive decision making.
As an Analytics Engineer your responsibilities are:
- Optimize KPI reports by working closely with various stakeholders across the company to support business decisions
- Work closely with other teams such as Business Analytics, Finance, Product and CRM to gather insights or specifications and provide them with relevant prepared data or reports
- Develop ETL jobs using Spark
- Report distribution to partners in the music industry
- Respond to ad hoc data requests
We have an outstanding team, with many individuals who are passionate about technology and design. Our main focus is on teamwork and creativity, and ALL ideas here count! Therefor you have the possibility to imprint your craftsmanship in our product.
- I am looking for someone with background experience in:
- Python or Scala
- Knowledge of Spark is an advantage
- BI and ETL tools
- SQL programming and development of data warehouses
- Ability to understand complex business logic
If you are interested in joining this exciting culture, environment and meet the required skills please get in touch!
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role