WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
New York, USA
5 months ago
Roles and Responsibilities
- Data Flows: Ensure that data flows accurately from all sources to Snowflake and meets established SLAs. Transforming our raw internal data into custom attributes for CRM systems.
- System Administration: Monitor the performance of Snowflake and introduce optimizations. Manage regular Airflow deployments and updates.
- Project Management: Gather business requirements and create technical implementations and end-user documentation.
- Reporting Automation: Create Looker Looks and Dashboards for internal and external audiences.
- Company Data Knowledge Center: Become a go-to expert around internal company data and train people on how to interpret the documentation and use Looker explores.
- Data Modeling: Active participation in data modeling and data structure design with the Product and Engineering teams.
- 4-6 years' experience in a similar role at a technology company - ideally with an e-commerce focus.
- Experience with Thimble's current tech and data stack: Snowflake, Apache Airflow, dbt, Dask, Looker, Appsflyer (Data Locker)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong SQL skills are a core technical requirement.
- Strong Python skills are necessary to succeed in this role.
- Prior experience with Dask is a plus.
- Prior experience with event stream data is a plus.
- Knowledge of statistics and machine learning is a plus.
What you'll do in 30 days:
- Understand Thimble's product offering and differentiation
- Understand Thimble's organizational structure, the function of each individual team, and how to operate together as it relates to your position
- Understand Thimble's end-to-end purchase experience and product offerings
- Gain access to and become up-to-speed with our current tech stack and its setup
- Gain familiarity with Snowflake, Looker, etc.
What you'll do in 60 days:
- Gain familiarity with Appsflyer and Data Locker
- Engage with business teams to understand attribution project goals
- Develop an implementation plan for attribution project
- Start executing attribution project implementation plan
What you'll do in 90 days:
- Gain familiarity with Iterable and other CRM data
- Engage with business teams to understand CRM project goals
- Develop initial implement plan CRM data project
- Start executing CRM project implementation plan
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental coverage.
- 23 days paid vacation plus company-wide holidays.
- Ability to work remotely bar 1-2 days per month onsite meetings in New York City.
- Company computer hardware of your choice and a generous contribution to your remote office.
- Virtual trivia and field trips.
- Competitive pay.
- Generous stock options.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.