WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
40000.00kr - 55000.00kr per month
8 months ago
Do you have an interest in using the latest Java versions and libraries, all built on modular scalable microservices?
Are you someone who thinks analytically, loves problem solving and thrives in an environment that's built on communication and idea sharing?
Here, you will work in a self-driven, highly motivated team that is focussed on creativity, collaboration and a strong, international atmosphere of high-level clean code and IT architecture.
This is the kind of company that continually supports your individual growth, ensuring you are on the exact path you want to be on, working hard to be the best you can be.
What will they offer you?
- An awesome work-life balance.
- A stimulating environment using the latest technologies, frameworks and libraries.
- The ability to influence the work culture, the software architecture and the entire development life cycle.
- A tailored, personal development plan to ensure you are working towards the goals you want to achieve.
They offer a working culture that is constantly stimulating with varying work tasks which you can greatly influence. The
working ambiance is creative, collaborative and their flat organisational structure with strong international atmosphere promotes communication and sharing of ideas. Business is important, but enjoyment and balance of life is encouraged and recognised first and foremost!
What will be your main responsibilities?
- To innovate and re-engineer the software for the core business, exposed as REST APIs.
- Play a major part in the solution architecture, planning and deploying practical solutions.
- Actively work to continue building a highly competent, cross functional team.
- Write high quality, clean code.
- LOVE WHAT YOU DO!
What skills do you need?
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Java (must have a deep understanding of Java as a language).
- Have an eye for quality and care about dynamic engineering practices such as automated testing.
- Experienced in writing user-friendly APIs.
- An analytical way of thinking, possessing an understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
How to apply!
It's easy; click the apply button below or email Harry.ODonoghue@Darwinrecruitment.com with some information about you and why this position is a good match for you!