We are looking for a AI Engineer to join one of our clients in Amsterdam starting immediately.
- MSc in mathematics, statistics, computer science or related field; PhD degree preferred OR equivalent experience.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Strong data-oriented scripting (e.g. SQL), statistical programming (e.g., python or R) and big data frameworks (e.g. Spark, Hadoop MapReduce).
- Experience with cloud technologies, preferably AWS stack.
- Strong understanding of software engineering best practices such as requirements analysis, system design, modularity, version control, testing, documentation, etc..
- Strong knowledge of and experience with ML testing and deployment strategy (e.g. CI/CD, // architecture).
- Proven track record over multiple aspects of the end-to-end machine learning life cycle from proof of concepts to scalable solutions in production.
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js, R Shiny, Python dash etc.
Do you see yourself fit?
Are you available to join soon?
Hit "APPLY" now or send your CV directly to email@example.com!
You can reach me on +31 20 299 0844.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Science.
Data Scientist (Gaming Company)
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a Data Scientist on behalf of a video game developer in Stockholm that was...
Data Scientist (Consultancy)
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring on behalf of a successful consultancy in Stockholm who was founded in 2014 and currently...
ML Engineer needed to fight cancer
This is an opportunity to help fight the battle against Cancer. We all know Cancer. Some of us unfortunately more...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.