Aerodynamics (CFD) Engineer
Aerodynamics (CFD) Engineer.
Aerodynamics (CFD) Engineer
€60000 - €80000 per year|
Do you want to join one of Frances leading space launcher system operations?
You will join the team as an Aerodynamics (CFD) Engineer!
- We are seeking someone to join our Aerodynamics department.
- In this role, you will oversee the aerodynamic, aerothermal, and mechanical elements of ballistic flights for both civil and military projects.
- You will be tasked with conducting comprehensive aerothermal and aerodynamic studies, particularly with regards to future launcher projects and re-entry vehicles.
- In addition, you may be required to investigate the impact of propulsion system jets on walls, including heat flux and forces.
- These studies necessitate the use of CFD calculations.
- You will collaborate closely with the Design Offices, as well as the various technical departments responsible for piloting, trajectory and performance calculations, and thermal and structural response calculations.
Your skills and experience:
- We are looking for a candidate with a Bac+5 degree in general engineering, specializing in space vehicles, aerothermics, and fluid mechanics.
- You should have experience in either the aerothermal or aerodynamic field.
- Your areas of expertise should include fluid mechanics, CFD, and proficiency in the Python programming language.
- Strong English language proficiency is essential, enabling you to read technical documents, write effectively, and communicate clearly and persuasively.
- You are naturally curious and adaptable, with a genuine interest in exploring new areas of knowledge.
- You are known for your open-mindedness and approachability, making you an ideal collaborator who takes a holistic view of situations.
- As a dynamic and meticulous team player, you are committed to delivering rigorous results.
- Your outstanding communication and synthesis skills enable you to articulate your ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing.
Perks & Benefits:
- Be part of pioneering space technology initiatives.
- Receive global recognition and competitive remuneration.
- Prospects to broaden your experience across various industrial domains.
- Join a multinational corporation with a richly diverse team.
This is an incredible opportunity for an Aerodynamics (CFD) Engineer - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Product Assurance Engineer
A leading global provider of innovative spacecraft and satellite systems, catering to the needs of the rapidly growing space industry....
PV Project Manager
Photovoltaic Project Manager Our client, a leading Swiss manufacturer of innovative PV systems, is seeking a skilled and motivated Photovoltaic...
We are looking for a BI Analyst to join one of our clients in Amsterdam. Interested? Keep reading. Requirements: Extensive...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.