Amsterdam, North Holland , Up to €430.00 per day
2019-05-07 09:42:09 +0100
The leading telecom company in Europe is looking for a ACI Network Engineer/Specialist contractor with a relevant experience in ACI, Checkpoint and F5.
The person will be part of a major datacenter transformation project. The contract will be extendend for several months until 2 years if the contractor works well within the team. The project itself is going to be longer than 2 years.
- HBO or Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or Computer / Electrical Engineering
- Proven hands-on Experience & Operational knowledge of Application Delivery Controllers (ADCs), special focus on F5 BIGIP-LTM
- Experience with Cisco ACI
- F5 BIGIP knowledge and experience of ASM/APM/AFM is a plus
- Hands-on Experience & Operational knowledge of Next Generation Firewalls (Checkpoint NGX R77.xx & R80.xx)
- Palo Alto / Juniper SRX is a plus
- General Knowledge & Preferably Experience of Security Technologies (Proxies, VPN, IPS, DLP, PKI, Application Inspection/Control.etc.)
- Strong Knowledge of TCP/IP, Troubleshooting Skills with tools (tcpdump, ssldump, wireshark .etc.)
- Strong Knowledge of Web Technologies/Protocols (HTTP Protocol, SSL Protocol… Known Frameworks…etc.)
- Cisco DC and/or Firewall/ADC certifications are desirable (CCSA, CCSE, F5 LTM, CCNP,)
- Proven ability/experience working in a multi layered international matrix organization
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing) and preferable one other European language
- Strong and dynamic individual, with the ability to thrive under pressure
- Network security (risk analysis, compliance, vulnerabilities, attacks, etc .)
- Authentication, authorization and accounting across all systems and network infrastructure
- Advance support, Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management
Contract: 3 months initially + extension
Daily rate: negotiable
Please note: We will consider applications from EU citizens and from people in possession of a valid EU work permit.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role