WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to €430.00 per day
about 1 year ago
The leading telecom company in Europe is looking for a ACI Network Engineer/Specialist contractor with a relevant experience in ACI, Checkpoint and F5.
The person will be part of a major datacenter transformation project. The contract will be extendend for several months until 2 years if the contractor works well within the team. The project itself is going to be longer than 2 years.
- HBO or Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or Computer / Electrical Engineering
- Proven hands-on Experience & Operational knowledge of Application Delivery Controllers (ADCs), special focus on F5 BIGIP-LTM
- Experience with Cisco ACI
- F5 BIGIP knowledge and experience of ASM/APM/AFM is a plus
- Hands-on Experience & Operational knowledge of Next Generation Firewalls (Checkpoint NGX R77.xx & R80.xx)
- Palo Alto / Juniper SRX is a plus
- General Knowledge & Preferably Experience of Security Technologies (Proxies, VPN, IPS, DLP, PKI, Application Inspection/Control.etc.)
- Strong Knowledge of TCP/IP, Troubleshooting Skills with tools (tcpdump, ssldump, wireshark .etc.)
- Strong Knowledge of Web Technologies/Protocols (HTTP Protocol, SSL Protocol… Known Frameworks…etc.)
- Cisco DC and/or Firewall/ADC certifications are desirable (CCSA, CCSE, F5 LTM, CCNP,)
- Proven ability/experience working in a multi layered international matrix organization
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing) and preferable one other European language
- Strong and dynamic individual, with the ability to thrive under pressure
- Network security (risk analysis, compliance, vulnerabilities, attacks, etc .)
- Authentication, authorization and accounting across all systems and network infrastructure
- Advance support, Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management
Contract: 3 months initially + extension
Daily rate: negotiable
Please note: We will consider applications from EU citizens and from people in possession of a valid EU work permit.