WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€3000.00 - €3500.00 per month + plus commission
8 months ago
Are you looking for a hands on role within IT recuritment?
Do you want to spend more time with your client?
Are you entrepreneurial and account development driven?
Please keep reading as we might be looking you
To take responsibility for growing the contract sales performance of Darwin Recruitment key account to achieve an increase in revenue and customer satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
· To maximise revenue by applying more focus on our current key client do drive contractor revenue
· To identify and win new Contract business within the account
· Drive customer satisfaction by adding value to our key client
· Drive contractor satisfaction by being present on-site
· Work closely with regional Directors, Senior Management & Sales teams to achieve optimum contract performance.
· Quickly develop a comprehensive understanding of Darwin product and service offering.
· Improve and cement client relationship
· Focus on Account Development
· Crosse selling permanent work should be seen as a standard service, but will not be incentivised.
· Communicate with Board level clients as well as Line level contacts.
· Be hands on when working contract requirements
· Source candidates and introduce to the client
· Manage the MSP portal
· Build solid relationship with the MSP
· Understand trends in the Telecoms industry
· Build a solid relationship with the resourcing team
· 2- 5 years with al contract recruitment background.
· 360 recruitment experience
· Proven experience in account management
· Proven experience in sourcing contractors
· Proven experience of the billing process
· Willingness to do multiple client visits
· Excellent written and verbal communication.
Standard Yearly Targets
· Become nr 1 or nr 2 supplier of key account
· Increase Account Contract runners by a minimum of 30 contractors running at the end of the financial year.
Extra to note:
· Key Accounts will be named and agreed at the start date.
· Handover from current Key Account manger is part on the induction period