WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
about 1 month ago
Internship Account Management at Darwin Recruitment
Darwin Recruitment is a market leading international Digital and Data recruitment business, providing contract and permanent specialists within the core areas of Data and Digital IT recruitment. Our Clients who range from global multi-nationals to SMEs, trust us to effectively source permanent, contract and interim talent. Our consultants are dedicated to working with job seekers and employers to place the right people in the right jobs.
We are seeking new interns to start at our organization. Part of the internship is to follow sales training and close guidance. Building and maintaining formal and informal relationships in a international cultural environment. Assisting contract team in resourcing IT candidates living in the European Union by using several sourcing tools, such as Social media, Darwin's Database, External CV databases. Also writing job adverts for various international websites. Communicate internally at all levels, and communicate effectively in the customary language used in terms of professional tasks and internationally on different business levels. Market research: Research of new international markets, generating business leads and referrals, both nationally and internationally. All of this is done in English and the main focus is on Europe in which different factors influence decision-making processes.
The job is a combination of Sales, Marketing and Account Management.
- Generating Business Leads
- Negotiation with candidates regarding salary
- Selection and qualification of candidates
- Marketing to recruit the right candidates
- Provide advice to candidates
- Managing the entire recruitment process
- Planning and time management
- Marketing skills (social media)
- HBO / University study
- Sales experience is a plus;
- Driven to work in a competitive sales environment;
- Strong communication skills in English and/ or Dutch
- Placement fee internship: + bonus
- 5 days in the office, you can use Friday day for your school project;
- Extensive Sales training;
- Exciting incentives
- Personal guidance (you will be assigned an experienced consultant to be your buddy)
- Direct impact of your ideas;
- Company events, Friday drinks, casual Friday, monthly massages
- Job opportunity afterwards
Please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org