Quality Systems Manager.
Quality Systems Manager
A leading Medical Device company based in Solothurn, Switzerland is growing their Quality Systems team and this is exciting opportunity to embark on a thrilling journey to revolutionize medical solutions through meticulous quality management.
Step into the world of cutting-edge medical technology, where innovation thrives and every idea is celebrated. Join a dynamic team of thinkers and creators dedicated to pushing boundaries and shaping the future of healthcare. Welcome to a place where every day brings new opportunities to make a difference and where the possibilities are limitless!
- Lead the charge in orchestrating audits by external entities and regulatory inspections, ensuring our processes stand the test of scrutiny.
- Showcase your expertise during audits, illuminating topics such as design transfer and process validation.
- Spearhead internal audits, paving the way for continuous improvement.
- Drive effective implementation of corrective actions to uphold our commitment to excellence.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to elevate our Quality Management System, fostering a culture of quality at a global and local scale.
- Navigate the ever-evolving landscape of standards and regulations, ensuring our compliance and readiness for future challenges.
- Empower and educate our teams on the nuances of quality management, equipping them to excel in their roles.
- Provide invaluable support to our international subsidiaries, guiding them towards alignment with our quality standards.
- Champion projects aimed at fortifying our quality management system and expanding our reach into new markets.
- Bring your technical, medical, or scientific background to the table.
- Bolster your qualifications with additional training in Medical Device quality management or Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Harness your experience in quality management within the life sciences sector, showcasing your ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Embrace the challenge of audits, armed with your previous experience.
- Navigate quality management system software with finesse, leveraging your proficiency in tools like TrackWise and SAP.
- Bonus points for your familiarity with authorities, Regulatory Bodies, or site registrations.
- Fluency in German
If you are interested in applying or finding out more about this opportunity, simply click apply and send me your CV!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Quality Assurance CSV Engineer
QA CSV Engineer - Hybrid - 12 Months Job - QA CSV Engineer Client Location - Brussels, Belgium Remote work...
Director QA - Drug Release
We are seeking a Director to join a leading Swiss Pharmaceutical company in Lausanne, Switzerland. In this role, you will...
A leading Pharmaceutical company in Neuchatel is hiring for a QA Manager to join them on a permanent basis. This...
USA TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.