€100000 - €150000 per year|
I'm partnered with a leading renewable energy company committed to shaping a sustainable future. With a focus on innovative and environmentally friendly solutions, they specialise in developing and implementing cutting-edge projects in the renewable energy sector. Their team is dedicated to driving positive change by delivering sustainable and impactful energy solutions to communities around the world.
As a CEO, you will be a strategic thinker with a proven track record of successful leadership in the energy sector. The CEO will play a crucial role in shaping and executing the company's strategic vision, fostering innovation, and driving operational excellence.
- Develop and execute the company's strategic plan, ensuring alignment with the organisation's mission and values. Drive initiatives to expand market presence and capitalize on emerging opportunities in the renewable energy sector.
- Oversee day-to-day operations, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness in project development, construction, and operations. Implement best practices and continuous improvement processes to optimise performance.
- Manage financial resources prudently, with a focus on revenue growth, cost management, and profitability. Make strategic investment decisions to enhance the company's competitive position.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including investors, partners, government agencies, and the local community. Represent at industry events and forums.
- Foster a culture of innovation and stay abreast of technological advancements in the renewable energy sector. Identify opportunities to leverage new technologies for competitive advantage.
- Attract, develop, and retain top talent. Provide inspirational leadership to the executive team and the broader organization. Foster a collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and ethical standards. Uphold the highest standards of corporate governance and transparency.
- Proven experience as a CEO or in a senior executive leadership role within the energy sector, preferably in renewable energy (wind and solar energy).
- Strong understanding of the renewable energy market, industry trends, and regulatory landscape.
- Demonstrated success in strategic planning, business development, and financial management.
- Exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to inspire and motivate teams.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field; advanced degree and/or relevant certifications are a plus.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss this further.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Vestas Level C Technician
Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for Vestas Level C Technician with Cable experience. The project is starting immediately and is...
Darwin Recruitment are recruiting for experienced HV Technicians to work for an established Service Provider within the Wind industry. We...
IRATA Lvl 3 Composite Repair Technician
Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for IRATA Level 3 - Composite Blade Repair Technicians to work on campaigns across North...
USA TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.