Job Title: Mechanical Engineer with Siemens S7 Experience
Reports To: Engineering Manager
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Mechanical Engineer with Siemens S7 experience to join our dynamic team. As a Mechanical Engineer, you will play a critical role in the design, development, and implementation of automated systems using Siemens S7 PLCs. You will work closely with other engineers, technicians, and production personnel to ensure that our automated systems are efficient, reliable, and safe.
- Design and develop automated systems using Siemens S7 PLCs
- Write and troubleshoot PLC programs
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot automated systems
- Work with other engineers, technicians, and production personnel to ensure that our automated systems are efficient, reliable, and safe
- Stay up-to-date on the latest Siemens S7 technology
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in the design, development, and implementation of automated systems using Siemens S7 PLCs
- Strong understanding of Siemens S7 PLC programming
- Experience with electrical and mechanical systems
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology
- Chance to make a real difference in a growing company
Please submit your resume.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Danny Arnold
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Mechanical Design.
Ammonia Refrigeration Technician
A leading food distruber who has been in business for nearly a century while still being a family owned business....
Structural/Civil Bridge Engineer
My clients New York City office has an immediate need for talented, Bridge Inspector Team Leader with a minimum of...
We are looking for a Thermal Engineer to join an exciting start up company located in Munich. The company are...
USA TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.