Senior Structural Engineer.
Senior Structural Engineer
$100000 - $135000 per year|
I am looking experienced Structural Engineer familiar with industrial and manufacturing facilities. The ideal candidate would have a B.S. in Civil Engineering from an accredited school with 5-10+ years of related experience. An M.S. in Structural engineering as well as a Virginia PE would be preferred, but not required. Exposure to both civil and structural work is a plus, as is project management, construction management and personnel management experience. Stock options, ownership and partnership opportunities exist for employees who demonstrate excellence and long-term commitment to the company.
My client is a rapidly growing design firm with multiple offices in Virginia. Their motto is "See it. Solve it!" because they believe that seeing the problem is the first step toward a solution.
The ideal candidate would possess the following qualities:
- Field experience and aptitude. A desire to excel at identifying problems and solutions in a light or heavy industrial environment.
- Leadership - the ability to lead a group of engineers, designers and drafters focusing on structural and multi-discipline projects.
- Experience with creating, reading, and editing structural and civil drawings. Architectural, piping and equipment drawing experience a plus.
- Skilled at concept development, data collection (field measurements), analysis and optimizing structures to improve overall performance.
- The ability to lead capital project teams in ensuring that all project success criteria are met.
- Engineering/construction contractor interface experience.
- Experience with AutoCAD and/or Autodesk Revit and modeling programs.
- Familiarity with capital project feasibility studies, budgetary estimates and alternatives analysis, FEL / FEP process.
- Manage scheduling, invoicing, cost control and closeout of all capital projects.
- Able to provide engineering oversight from concept to completion.
- Maintaining continuing education, advancing, and evaluating new civil and structural technologies.
- BS in Civil/Structural Engineering with 5-10+ years of experience.
- Masters degree or PE Desired. (EIT considered)
- Expertise in AutoCAD, Revit and RISA 3D modeling desired.
- Physical ability to climb stairs, ladders and navigate equipment platforms.
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
If you are interested in this position and feel like you are the right fir for the role then please apply or send your resume to - Craig.email@example.com.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Craig Wood
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
SAP Analytics Cloud Consultant
Darwin Recruitment is Looking for an experienced SAP S/4HANA Data Engineer with a strong experience in SAP Analytics Cloud to...
Industrial Electrician - 12 months
Freelance Industrial Electrician - Onsite - 12 Months Job - Industrial Electrician Client Location - Kassel Remote work offering -...
Unleash Your Creativity and Join a Dynamic Team at a Cutting-Edge Technology Company Are you a highly motivated and creative...
USA TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.