ICT Support Specialist.
ICT Support Specialist
€2500 - €3500 per month|
We are seeking a skilled IT Support Engineer to join the team of our client to provide technical support for the hardware and software systems. As an IT Support Engineer, you will work with a wide range of hardware and software, including Windows, Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Active Directory, and Topdesk.
- Provide technical support for hardware and software issues, including troubleshooting and resolving problems.
- Install, configure, and maintain computer hardware and software, including Windows operating systems, Office 365, and other software applications.
- Manage Active Directory user accounts, security groups, and policies.
- At least 1 year of experience in IT support roles, with experience in hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Familiarity with Topdesk or other ticketing systems.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with other team members.
- Opportunity to obtain certifications
- Working in an International and dynamic work environment
- Salary range €2500,- / €3500,- per month based on knowledge and experience.
If you are a motivated IT Support Engineer with a passion for technology and a desire to work with a supportive team, please apply today!
Contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020-3050063
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Denzel Verginie
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Azure.
Azure/DevOps Architect - Freelance
Role: Azure Cloud Engineer / Architect (Migration project) Location: Germany - 100% remote from Europe Length: 12 months When: ASAP...
IT Vendor Manager
We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced IT Vendor Manager to join our team in Den Haag. As an...
Technical Support Engineer
Do you have experience as a Technical Support Engineer? Do you want to work in an international environment? Do you...
USA TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.