SAP Security Consultant.
SAP Security Consultant
As an SAP Security expert, you are responsible for developing and supporting the implementation, evaluation, and adjustment of information security in the SAP landscape.
- Guide and advise the Agile Release Trains and (DevSecOps) teams with your knowledge and experience
- Coordination with the SAP Solution Architect
- Applying the Security by Design approach on the SAP landscape
- Updating the procedures on legal regulations, sector frameworks, architectural frameworks, and information security policy
- You have at least a University work and thinking level
- You have around 10 years of relevant work experience as an SAP Security Architect, Solution Architect, IAM Consultant, or other similar roles
- CISSP or CISM certifications
- Dutch speaking fluency
- Start date: 1st December
- Length: 6 months to 1 year
- Location: Rotterdam area
- Presence on site: 2 to 3 times per week
If this interests you, reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Manuel Rebolo
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Architecture.
This company is a dynamic and innovative consultancy dedicated to bringing security together across Europe . As a leader in...
Security Architect - Automotive
SECURITY ARCHITECT (LINUX / ANDROID OPERATIONS) 100% remote working conditions This German automotive manufacturer are utilising cutting edge connectivity technology...
Are you a skilled Network Security Engineer ready to take on a pivotal role in an innovative and dynamic environment?...
USA TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.