Design Engineer 3D CAD.
Design Engineer 3D CAD
€65000 - €80000 per year|
For a global manufacturer of broadcasting technology we're searching for a 3D CAD Design Engineer. Their mission is to engineer cutting edge tools & technology for the next generation of content & media consumption.
What's your mission?
- Facilitate new product development, creating assemblies meeting EMC and electrical safety standards,
- Bring together a global development team by liaising with cross-functional departments
What will you do?
- Oversee mechanical design, product maintenance, and optimization, primarily focusing on video and audio broadcasting technology
- Collaborating with hardware engineers, production teams, and stakeholders, to ensure solutions align with aesthetic and mechanical standards.
- Produce technical documentation
- Conduct thermal and mechanical stability assessments
Who are we searching for?
- High proficiency in 3D CAD software (preferably Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD Mechanical)
- Competent in aesthetics, ergonomics, and material selection
- Rapid prototyping, design thinking, international standards, and thermal design is crucial
- Strong communication, teamwork, and proficiency in German and English are essential.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Jamie Rogers
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN CAD.
Job Title: CAD Engineer Location: Stockholm About the Company: Our customer is a leading provider of industrial automation solutions. They...
Do you want to work at an international start-up who are solving major challenges in the offshore wind energy market?...
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Interested in revolutionising sustainable food production? Experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer? About the Company My client is a visionary foodtech business...
USA TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.