System Engineer Virtualization.
System Engineer Virtualization
CHF115000 - CHF125000 per year|
**Join Our Dynamic Team of System Engineering Specialists!**
Are you passionate about system engineering and excited to collaborate with a motivated team of specialists? Does providing top-notch services to customers across on-prem, cloud, and hybrid environments align with your expertise? If ensuring smooth operations and optimizing the productivity and performance of server and virtualization environments inspire you, let's connect!
As a System Engineer, you'll play a crucial role in operating customer solutions and managing the IT infrastructure in the areas of Citrix, VMware, storage, servers, and network. Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with a team of engineers to ensure the operation of customer solutions.
- Managing and ensuring the IT infrastructure in Citrix, VMware, storage, servers, and network.
- Supporting the support organization and advising customers on 2nd and 3rd level cases.
- Accompanying and supporting the team during customer migrations.
- Valuing highly available, standardized, and well-documented IT solutions.
- Communicating professionally and competently with customers, manufacturers, and partners.
- Completed an EFZ computer science apprenticeship or equivalent experience.
- Experience working with virtualization solutions (Citrix and/or VMware) and storage solutions.
- Advantageous to have manufacturer certifications from VMware, Citrix, Microsoft, HPE/Dell Storage.
- Ability to respond to customer needs, flexibility outside regular working hours, and quick reaction in emergencies.
- A team player, sociable, and an active problem solver who takes responsibility and drives initiatives.
- Very good language skills in German and English (another national language is an advantage).
**What We Offer:**
-a young, motivated team in a high-energy environment.
- Contribute to determining the course in a fast-paced speedboat.
- Enjoy flexible and modern working conditions with ample freedom and design options.
- Explore personal development opportunities through our growth strategy.
- Experience a cooperative environment built on trust and appreciation.
- Benefit from cool perks such as free snacks & drinks, a cell phone flat rate, and co-financing of your public transport subscription or parking space.
**How to Apply:**
If you're ready to bring your expertise and thrive in a collaborative, innovative setting, we want to hear from you!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Azure.
Azure DevOps Engineer
We are looking for an Azure DevOps Engineer to join one of our clients in the Amsterdam area soon. Requirements:...
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join one of our clients in the Utrecht area soon. As a...
**Join Our Dynamic Team of System Engineering Specialists!** Are you enthusiastic about system engineering and ready to be part of...
USA TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.