Python Backend Developer.
Python Backend Developer
My client in technology consulting industry has an exciting opportunity in their highly skilled team.
· Do you have concrete development expertise?
· Are you excited about building new products for the future?
Our client is purely focused 100% on Python and they are the only company in the Netherlands with this unique focus. They have a diverse, challenging and fun environment which makes them unique in the industry. They thrive on interconnecting Information Technology ecosystems which allow for easy management for clients.
Your Role: Python Backend Developer
· Experience with Python programming language and its framework
· Knowledge in designing & building data pipelines
· Hands on ability and strong delegation experience
· Highly involved in decision making discussion & ironing out future plans
· Ability to deal with Software testing
· Build secure and scalable performing systems
· Cloud (Azure, AWS) knowledge
· Machine Learning experience a bonus
We are looking for someone with at least three years' experience in Python Backend Developer, accompanied by the following:
· Bsc or MSc in computer science or equivalent
· You have experience with Containerization
· Knowledge on Restful API, Microservices & DDD
· Experience in Git & GitHub
· Strong Python related libraries
· Excellent analytical and organization skill
· You have a good command of the English language
What The Company Offers:
· A competitive salary
· Growth opportunity in the organization
· The company uses the latest technology stack
· Highly skilled tech savvy management team
· Free lunch including: free drinks and snacks
#Python #Django #Flask #Docker #CI/CD #Linux #Devops #NoSQL #Infrastructure #GIT #TDD #ETL #Cloud #Kubernetes #MySQL #ETL #API #Python #Backend
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Phila Bitterhout
SUBMIT YOUR CV
USA TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.