Order Processor – Nederlands.
Order Processor – Nederlands
Working for World leader in Audio Visual means joining a motivated strong international team of enthusiastic people. Our sales department is divided in country teams to provide the best service, support and solutions to our customer. Customer service is highly important for us. Joining our sales team you will feel the energy and drive from your colleagues to provide the best possible solutions and service for their customers. Within the position of Order Processor you will be responsible for all domestic and international orders for the Netherlands region.
- Order Entry
- Order management
- Follow up on order related issues via phone, email, hard copy orders for customers and all departments in the Europe office
- Inform customer and Sales regarding ship dates, planning and product issues
- Work with the Supervisor to expedite all required products from the US office
- Maintain the daily upcoming shipment report to check the stock levels and process orders
- Deal with all kind of stock issues; "stop ships", deviations, engraving orders, ER's, reschedules of new products, discontinued products and inform the customer and Sales department
- Work with Operations regarding the order flow, which can or cannot go.
- Monitor orders to ensure that adjustments to orders are taken care of and cut off times are met
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Phila Bitterhout
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SAP ACM Solution Architect
If you have experience working with SAP ACM ( Agricultural contract management ) and you are looking for a new...
Test Coordinator (Dutch)
Freelance Test Coordinator (Dutch Speaking) 70-80/h For a client of mine, I am actively looking for a Test Coordinator to...
Craft Code Like a Maestro: Become My Clients PLC Programming Rockstar! Ever dreamt of wielding code like a magic wand,...
USA TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.