Senior Bridge Engineer.
Senior Bridge Engineer
I am looking for a Senior Bridge Engineer who is highly motivated, qualified, and client service-orientated Engineer specializing in Bridge Engineering. This position will be located in Illinois.
JOB DESCRIPTION DETAILS
- Organize and manage structural design efforts for multiple simultaneous projects
- Ensure quality control activities are performed for all assigned work and back check work of others
- Interact and communicate effectively with design team members, clients and other agencies
- Design structural systems of cast-in-place concrete, precast concrete, and structural steel
- Design of culverts, bridges, and retaining walls
- Perform and/or coordinate the review of shop drawing submittals and posts modifications as needed
- The candidate will work with team members to maintain and improve current client relationships, as well as develop new clients
- Responsibility for managing/overseeing scopes, schedules, and budgets for projects performed with the bridge group and daily successful operation of all aspects of project delivery including customer interface
- Illinois P.E OR S.E. License required
- 5+ years of experience performing civil or structural engineering design including load rating, bridge substructure design, foundation design bridge superstructure design in steel, concrete, pre-stressed concrete, post-tensioned concrete box girders, strengthening of structural elements utilizing fiber reinforced polymers, and developing design calculations
- Experience designing with Illinois Department of Transportation design standards
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office products; and working knowledge of MicroStation programs
- Working knowledge of various structural analysis and design programs
- Excellent communication skills
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Craig Wood
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Top rated client with multiple sites across Wisconsin is currently looking for Electrical Engineers and Senior Electrical Engineers to join...
Senior Electrical Engineer
The Senior Electrical Engineer will lead the design and implementation of testing of embedded systems and identify engineering trends to...
Do you want to play a key role in designing, developing, and implementing innovative electrical solutions for diverse marine applications?...
USA TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.