Project Manager Systems and Development.
Project Manager Systems and Development
The Project Manager for systems & development coordinates overall integration of developmental builds from moving from engineering to manufacturing.
Location: Haverhill, MA
- Establish project timelines, monitor progress, manage budgets, and collaborate with other functional groups and teams to achieve project objectives.
- Engage with essential stakeholders to ascertain project requirements and objectives.
- Coordinate the resolution of initial article build issues, which may encompass design, materials, vendor, or process-related challenges.
- Collaborate with the team to devise and put into action mitigation plans, ensuring that project goals are achieved even in the face of challenges.
- Investigate and address operational issues, such as variances in material usage or bottlenecks.
- Actively participates in continuous improvement initiatives alongside the team.
- Operate autonomously with minimal need for supervision.
- Sustains open communication with management to ensure that issues are promptly acknowledged and addressed as needed.
- Carry out tasks such as reviewing or composing reports, authorizing expenditures, enforcing regulations, and procuring materials or services.
- Collaborate with other functions to synchronize efforts and meet the requirements of the business.
- Interact with customers, vendors, and employees in a welcoming and service-oriented manner in all interactions.
- Undertake any additional responsibilities as delegated.
- Establish project schedules, monitor advancement, manage finances, and collaborate with various functional groups and teams to achieve objectives.
- Engage in discussions with key stakeholders to ascertain project requirements and objectives.
- Facilitate the resolution of initial article build issues, which could encompass design, materials, vendor, or process-related challenges.
- Collaborate with the team to create and execute mitigation plans, ensuring that project goals are achieved even when faced with challenges.
- Examine and address operational issues, including discrepancies in material usage or bottlenecks.
- Actively joins the team in participating proactively in continuous improvement endeavors.
- Operate independently with minimal need for oversight.
- Sustains effective communication with management to ensure that issues are brought to their attention and addressed as needed.
- Carry out tasks such as reviewing or composing reports, authorizing expenditures, enforcing regulations, or procuring materials and services
- Collaborate with various departments to align efforts in support of the business's requirements
- Interact with customers, vendors, and employees in a courteous, service-focused manner during all interactions.
- Executes any additional tasks as directed.
- Robust project management, organizational, and conceptualization abilities.
- Understanding of design methodologies, tools, and principles used in the creation of technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Capability to comprehend technical issues associated with manufacturing.
- Understanding of business and management principles encompassing planning, resource allocation, team leadership, production methods, and the coordination of people and resources.
- Skills in problem-solving and conflict resolution.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication abilities.
- Familiarity with MRP (Material Requirements Planning) and ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems, as well as fundamental manufacturing processes.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including MS Project, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Capability to sit, stand, walk, bend, and handle objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- A warm and familial atmosphere.
- Abundant opportunities for personal growth and development.
- A culture recognized for its respectful interactions, ethical conduct, and unwavering integrity.
- The potential to witness the realization of your ideas and have a meaningful impact.
- Daily encounters with new challenges and opportunities for continuous learning.
- Access to global opportunities
- An outstanding compensation and benefits package, which encompasses a competitive salary, comprehensive medical coverage, and an attainable variable compensation structure.
If this position is of interest please apply today or reach out to Harry.Pluck@Darwinrecruitment.comDarwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Harry Pluck
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Project Support/Coordination.
Project Manager Systems and Development
The Project Manager for systems & development coordinates overall integration of developmental builds from moving from engineering to manufacturing. Location:...
USA TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.