IT Project Manager.
IT Project Manager
€60000 - €90000 per year|
IT Project Management
IT Project Manager (m/f/d) - Ignite Innovation, Shape the Future
Location: Leipzig, Cologne, Munich, Hamburg (Permanent employee, full-time)
Committed to bringing new solutions to the world, we believe in the beauty of innovation. Only through constant innovation can we propel our world forward. Join us, as we leverage the latest technologies to transform ideas into reality.
Description: Are you driven by the desire to spearhead projects that resonate with people? Projects where cutting-edge technologies build a reputation in the developer community? Are you enthusiastic about continuous learning as part of an international team? As an IT Project Manager, take on the challenge of being the driving force behind the success of our apps in collaboration with clients such as Microsoft, Samsung, Axel Springer, Lufthansa, BMW, and more.
Your Tasks: As an IT Project Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Holistic support and management of app development projects from conception, design, and implementation to testing and acceptance.
- Acting as the main point of contact for both customer and internal stakeholders.
- Overseeing the implementation and testing phases of alpha, beta, and release candidate versions of software products.
- Preparing and conducting workshops, such as Requirements Analysis and Lessons Learned.
Your Profile: We are looking for candidates with:
- A degree in computer science, media informatics, or business informatics.
- At least 2 years of professional experience as an IT project manager.
- Programming knowledge; ideally, you are a developer with strong communication skills transitioning into a project management role.
- Team player with excellent communication skills and a passion for customer interaction.
- A keen eye for design and user interfaces.
- Enjoyment in designing both front and back ends, including communication via interfaces and APIs.
- Knowledge of spoken and written German at least C1 level.
- Knowledge of spoken and written English at least B2 level.
What We Offer You:
- Engage in exciting and varied projects for many global players.
Onboarding and Working Environment:
- Comprehensive onboarding program with insight into all departments.
- High-performance working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- Join multicultural teams where mutual respect is a given.
- Enjoy flexible working hours with hybrid and part-time options.
Generous Vacation and Travel Opportunities:
- Benefit from 30 days of paid vacation and the opportunity to work abroad for up to 4 weeks per year.
Modern Offices and Development Opportunities:
- Work in modern offices with community areas and well-equipped kitchens.
- Transparent communication through regular all-hands meetings, 1on1s, and annual feedback discussions.
- Access a wide range of further training opportunities through our Academy, including Scrum Master/Product Owner training.
- Collaboration with experienced teams.
- Participation in conferences and (in-house) workshops.
Events & Sports Offers:
- Engage in regular company events such as summer and Christmas parties, movie nights, and newbie evenings.
- Stay fit with our bike leasing offer and use our EGYM Wellpass.
Embrace the opportunity to shape the future of technology and innovation. Join us on this exciting journey. Apply now via firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Samuel Hegarty
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Senior IT Product Lead
Senior IT Product Lead NB: For this opportunity, we only consider candidates who are in The Netherlands and can speak...
Project Manager IT Infra (Dutch)
IT Infrastructure Project Manager (Dutch speaking) For a client of mine, I am actively looking for an experienced Project Manager....
IT Business Consultant
IT Business Consultant (Dutch Speaking) For a client of mine I am actively looking for an experienced IT Business Consultant...
USA TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.