Freelance – Statistical Programmer.
Freelance – Statistical Programmer
Position: Freelance - Statistical Programmer (SAS)
Location: Full Remote across Europe (must have an EU work permit)
Contract Length: 12 Months
- Utilize SAS or similar data analysis programming tools for data processing and report generation.
- Perform tasks such as variable creation, data extraction, manipulation, program debugging, and statistical model implementation support.
- Develop tools and techniques, conduct exploratory data analysis, and perform efficiency and quality assurance testing.
- Provide data analysis support for clinical, pharmaceutical, and medical research projects.
- Develop programs for dataset validation, tables, listings, and figures.
- Collaborate with Statisticians on statistical tests when required.
- Conduct peer program quality reviews, identify gaps/errors, and offer guidance to project teams.
Database Testing Reporting:
- Convert, review, test, and validate project databases.
- Produce accurate output discrepancy reports for stakeholders.
- Develop data validation programs and provide cleaning solutions based on project data requirements.
- Document and organize SAS macros program library for efficient access and reuse.
- Review and utilize existing SAS macro programs to enhance project efficiencies.
- Proficiency in SAS or other data analysis programming tools.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Experience in Phase 1 to 3 Clinical Trials
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Wesley Cann
SUBMIT YOUR CV
PROCESS ENGINEERS NEEDED ! FULL TIME We are looking for a engineer who may have a background in chemical engineering...
Process engineers needed ! We are currently looking for talent with Downstream Process Engineering experience to take the lead in...
Freelance - Biostatistician
Role: Freelance Biostatistician Contract Length: 12 Months Location: Switzerland (Must hold an EU passport and right to work in the...
USA TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.