Tech Account Manager – Benelux.
Tech Account Manager – Benelux
Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS)
My client in Electronics is actively seeking a proficient Audio Visual Integration & Design expert residing in the Netherlands for the role of Technical Account Manager. As a senior engineering position within the Sales Department, this role involves frequent travel within the BENELUX region. Your primary responsibility will be to provide support to customers and advocate for compnay products through comprehensive training and education initiatives. You will play a crucial role in managing relationships between End-Users in your region and organization Electronics, specifically focusing on technical matters.
- Demonstrable technical expertise in the AV business.
- 5-10 years of hands-on experience in Audio Visual integration and design.
- Ideally, possess a Bachelor's degree in Electronics Engineering with experience in the Audio Visual Market.
- Native Dutch speaker with excellent proficiency in English, both written and verbal.
- Conduct on-site technical training.
- Provide support for dealer- and tradeshows
- Intervene in troubleshooting when a solution is not immediately visible
- Cultivate and manage relationships with technical managers of customers.
- Introduce new products to clients and discuss any required or desired product changes.
- Conduct research at the request of the product marketing group.
- Proactively engage with Managers to address technical queries.
- Provide support in responding to requests for assistance on projects/tenders.
- Troubleshoot on-site during projects
- Check translations of technical documentation (if applicable).
- Stay updated on all product updates, test equipment, and advancements in technology.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Phila Bitterhout
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Tech Account Manager - Benelux
The Company: My client in Electronics is actively seeking a proficient Audio Visual Integration & Design expert residing in the...
USA TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.