Commercial Manager (Offshore Wind).
Commercial Manager (Offshore Wind)
City of London|
£100000 - £120000 per year|
Darwin Recruitment have partnered with an exciting Offshore Wind Service Provider based in Essex, UK. Our client are hiring for an experienced Senior Commercial Manager. Your role will will involve having responsibility for Bids, Tender and Business Development for major offshore wind projects in Europe.
- Responsibility for Bids, Tender and Business Development for major offshore wind projects in Europe.
- Mix of bid/ tender/ estimate / project management for Offshore Projects.
- Responsible for leading and managing pre-qualification's and tenders, building relationships with clients, and delivering successful bids.
- Understand project owner requirements.
- Lead technical meetings for clarifications and deviations.
Must Have Experience
- Structural / Mechanical/ Civil Engineering degree
- Bid management experience
- Background in Offshore Wind engineering with commercial knowledge
- Experience in offshore wind- at either a contractor, consultancy or client.
- Prior Experience of Offshore Wind Projects is essential for this role.
Salary: £100,000+ & Equity Options
Location: City of London
Benefits: Gym Membership, Cycle-To-Work Scheme, Travel Allowance
For more information, please respond with your updated CV and contact number.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Taz Khan
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Vestas Level C Technician
Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for Vestas Level C Technician with Cable experience. The project is starting immediately and is...
Darwin Recruitment are recruiting for experienced HV Technicians to work for an established Service Provider within the Wind industry. We...
IRATA Lvl 3 Composite Repair Technician
Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for IRATA Level 3 - Composite Blade Repair Technicians to work on campaigns across North...
USA TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.