Senior consultant SAP PM/EAM.
Senior consultant SAP PM/EAM
Bern, Geneva, Zurich, Baar, Lausanne|
CHF950 - CHF1050 per day|
Darwin Recruitment are looking for a Senior SAP PM/EAM consultants for our client with offices in Bern, Zurich, Baar, Geneva and Lausanne.
* Assessing and documenting the present on-site conditions, specifically addressing business requirements.
* Engaging in customer consultation, conceptualizing, and executing cutting-edge SAP maintenance solutions.
* Conducting process consulting and control activities, encompassing customizations, managing change requests, configurations, and incident management.
* Taking on (partial) project management responsibilities.
* Project involvement is contingent on customer needs, often necessitating on-site collaboration, spanning the entire German-speaking Switzerland region.
For more information please apply and submit your CV.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Industrial Electrician - 12 months
Freelance Industrial Electrician - Onsite - 12 Months Job - Industrial Electrician Client Location - Kassel Remote work offering -...
Unleash Your Creativity and Join a Dynamic Team at a Cutting-Edge Technology Company Are you a highly motivated and creative...
SAP Finance Managing Consultant
Are you interested in working with a company that offers opportunities for professional growth and development? Would you like to...
USA TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.