SAP Analytics Cloud 12 Months Contract.
SAP Analytics Cloud 12 Months Contract
Darwin Recruitment is Looking for an experienced SAP S/4HANA Data Engineer with a strong experience in SAP Analytics Cloud to join our client's that beads in the Netherlands
The SAP S4/Hana Data engineer should have the following skillset:
- you will be the vital link in the SAP Analytics team towards the Business and have a crucial role in leveraging the fully potential of Analytics.
- Support Self-Service like run trainings, provide content and support power-users.
- Build dashboards in SAP Analytics Cloud and reports in Analysis for Office
- Be responsible for the success and adoption of the frontend initiatives
- 5+ work experience with reporting and analytics
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Experience with an Analytics Tool (like SAC, Power BI)
- Experience in SAP S/4HANA implementations
- Start: 1st of O
- ctober 2023
- Location: Onsite- The Netherlands
- Duration: 12 months
- Rate: Please indicate your expectations
Rate: Please let us know your hourly rate and your time availability for interviews
Please feel free to share your CV on your suitability for this position based on your experience and your personal and professional aspirations. If this role doesn't fit your preference or experience, please feel free to share within your network.
If you are interested to learn more about this role, please share your profile to
Tel: +31 6876 326 21
Email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Samy Hawari
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Principal Engineer Front-End
Would you like to shape human-centric digital interactions for thousands? Are you passionate about pushing the boundaries of web development...
AV/IT Support Engineer (Dutch Speaking)
NB: For this role, we can only consider candidates who are already living in the Netherlands and can speak Dutch...
Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Freelance
If you are a Microsoft Dynamics Consultant 365 with Business Central experience then I have a great opportunity for you...
USA TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.