Subsea CAD Engineer.
Subsea CAD Engineer
City of London|
Darwin have partnered with an Offshore global brand who are looking for Subsea CAD Designer on a long term contract. The ideal candidate will have experience using Autodesk inventor and relevant experience in subsea structual design.
- My client is offering an inital 6 month contract with a view to extend.
- Competitive day rate.
- Hybrid working.
- Office based in London.
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- Plan and sequence offshore operations: Create clear drawings and diagrams to visualize construction steps.
- Collaborate with different teams: Work with other disciplines to ensure designs are compatible and avoid clashes.
- Solve technical problems: Identify issues and contribute creative solutions.
- Manage documents: Generate, share, track, and assess official documents for approval.
If you want to find out more please apply or email me your most updated CV, email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Niall Burns
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Test Coordinator (Dutch)
Freelance Test Coordinator (Dutch Speaking) 70-80/h For a client of mine, I am actively looking for a Test Coordinator to...
SAP ACM Solution Architect
If you have experience working with SAP ACM ( Agricultural contract management ) and you are looking for a new...
Craft Code Like a Maestro: Become My Clients PLC Programming Rockstar! Ever dreamt of wielding code like a magic wand,...
USA TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.