kr55000 - kr65000 per month|
Join a Pioneering Biotech Company and Make a Life-Saving Impact! - Apply Now!
Title: IT Manager
Reporting To: CTO/COO
Location: Lund, Sweden
Industry: Life Sciences (BioTechnologies)
Salary: upto 60,000SEK/month
At Darwin Recruitment, we are thrilled to be partnered with a remarkable clinical-stage biotech company that is revolutionizing cancer treatment through innovative antibody therapies. With a strong commitment to delivering best-in-class treatments, they are currently spearheading several Phase I and Phase II clinical trials. Now, we are searching for an exceptional and passionate IT Manager to lead key infrastructure projects and shape the IT landscape within this groundbreaking organization.
As our IT Manager, you will take the helm of crucial infrastructure projects and assume overall responsibility for establishing a cutting-edge IT framework. Collaborating closely with various teams, you will drive ongoing and planned IT initiatives as a project manager, overseeing project deliverables, meticulous planning, and seamless execution.
- Analyze, plan, and lead our exciting IT and infrastructure projects, ensuring compliance with company procedures, quality standards, and legal requirements.
- Evaluate organizational needs, processes, technologies, and vendors to identify areas for improvement, enhancing productivity, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Manage the IT budget, ensuring cost-efficient alignment of IT infrastructure, policies, and processes with the business objectives of our dynamic company.
- Guarantee the highest levels of IT, cybersecurity, and data traceability, safeguarding the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of critical data across the organization.
- Proven track record with at least 5 years of experience as an IT Manager, IT Project Manager, or in an IT deployment role.
- Solid understanding of the BioTech or Pharmaceutical industry, leveraging your expertise to drive impactful IT solutions.
- Knowledgeable about Harvard, software development, and IT/Cybersecurity, keeping our systems secure and our operations seamless.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills, empowering teams and fostering collaboration.
Don't miss this remarkable opportunity to contribute to the fight against cancer and be part of a pioneering team dedicated to making a difference. Join us today!
Please apply or email james.allen@darwinrecruitment for more information.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.James Allen
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
SAP S/4HANA Consultant
Darwin recruitment is currently looking for SAP HANA Functional Consultant, to join our client that based here in the Netherlands....
Network Solutions Team Lead
Are you interested in leading a dynamic team focused on IP network solutions? Do you enjoy empowering and developing individuals...
SAP S&A Specialist
For one of our clients within the academic world, I am looking for a Dutch-speaking SAP S&A to professionalize their...
USA TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.