Software Developer – Embedded.
Software Developer – Embedded
€40000 - €50000 per year|
NB: for this role, we are looking for candidates already located in the Netherlands as they can't provide relocation.
Are you excited about contributing to the development of innovative products in a dynamic environment? Do you value actively participating in the entire product development process, from design to market-worthy solutions? Are you seeking a position that offers a competitive salary, flexible working hours, and opportunities for personal and professional growth?
This client is a leading innovator in global milking solutions. Renowned for energy-efficient robotic systems, they prioritize the well-being of farmers and animals. Committed to data-driven decisions, this company fosters collaboration, values work-life balance, and supports employee growth.
I'm looking for someone who…
- Possesses at least an HBO working and thinking level with a pertinent education (such as HBO Computer Science or HBO Technical Computer Science).
- Brings expertise in agile software development.
- Demonstrates up-to-date proficiency in C++ and Linux, coupled with hands-on experience in Git.
- Is acquainted with CI/CD or DevOps. Possesses a foundational understanding of control technology and hardware interfacing
Who is interested in…
- Engaging in every stage of the product development process within the software development team.
- Contributing to agile methodologies, collaborating on planning, overseeing project advancement, and promptly communicating risks.
- Transforming client requirements into resilient software designs and participating in collaborative testing.
- Actively proposing ideas to enhance software functionality.
- Undertaking the complete process of designing, testing, implementing, and documenting C++ software.
- Participating in reciprocal feedback sessions with the team to achieve optimal outcomes.
For a company who…
- Offers a salary of maximum 50.000 euros gross per year.
- Provides flexible working hours with the option to work from home.
- Offers an annual contract with the aim of a permanent appointment.
- Provides a pension scheme (PME according to the collective labor agreement).
- Offers travel allowance (€0.21 cents per km), 8% holiday pay, and 27 vacation days + 13 ADV days.
- Provides a company laptop.
We know we ask a lot but encourage you to apply even if you fit 80% to the role.
Do you see yourself in this position? I'd love to hear from you. Share your CV with me: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 020 299 0822.
Keywords: C++, Linux, Git, CI/CD, DevOps, control technology, hardware interfacing.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Livia de Magalhães Arnal
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Test Coordinator (Dutch)
Freelance Test Coordinator (Dutch Speaking) 70-80/h For a client of mine, I am actively looking for a Test Coordinator to...
SAP ACM Solution Architect
If you have experience working with SAP ACM ( Agricultural contract management ) and you are looking for a new...
Craft Code Like a Maestro: Become My Clients PLC Programming Rockstar! Ever dreamt of wielding code like a magic wand,...
USA TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.