4 app engineers – Citrix, Windows.
4 app engineers – Citrix, Windows
Are you an application engineer experienced in Windows, Microsoft, Citrix, SCCM, Cloud?
Are you able to work 2 days on-site in North of Zeeland?
If yes, read below!
Ensure the deployment and release of IT application components, including packaging and deployment to Citrix to support IT, security and business projects.
Daily tasks are implementation planning, developing of configurations, implementing solutions and turn over to administrators.
1. Participate in ICT, Business and Security projects.
2. Design and implement the release of applications, such as databases, web services, application installments and packaging for deployment on Citrix.
3. Work as a strong team contributor and providing technical expertise.
4. Collaborate with Architects, Network/Infra Engineers, information managers and application managers.
5. Work as a strong team contributor and providing technical expertise.
Required knowledge / experience:
1. Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or demonstrable at same level.
2. Certified in Microsoft (MCSA) or demonstrable at same level.
3. Demonstrable affinity with ICT and business processes and minimum of 5 years work experience.
4. In depth knowledge and experience in Windows Server, MSSQL server, IIS and SCCM packaging.
5. knowledge and experience with Citrix XenApp and/or XenDesktop are preferred.
If interested, share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Senior Front End Developer
Apply Now I am working with a client whos goal is to become the company at the forefront of Digital...
Mitarbeiter(m/w/d) in Zahlungsverkehr
Apply Now Unser Kunde ist ein renommierter Finanzdienstleister und sucht zum nöchstmöglichen Zeitpunk nach einen Mitarbeiter(m/w/d) in Zahlungsverkehr und Reklamationen...
Apply Now UX/UI Designer - Hannover - 18 Months Job - UX/UI Researcher Client Location - Hannover Remote work offering...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.