Staff Software Engineer – Kotlin/Spring.
Staff Software Engineer – Kotlin/Spring
€100000 - €140000 per year|
Join Our Innovative Team as a Backend Software Engineer at the Corporate Banking Tribe
Are you an experienced Staff Software Engineer seeking a new and exciting opportunity? My client is in search of an experienced Software Engineer to become a key member of this innovative engineering team specialised in corporate banking products.
The business is passionate about leveraging cutting-edge technology to drive innovation and deliver exceptional services to customers. As part of the business trading domain, you'll be at the forefront of crafting microservices-based applications that run cloud-natively, utilizing the dynamic tech stack.
- Building microservices with cloud-native architecture.
- Kotlin and Spring backend software engineering.
- Leveraging Azure DevOps for continuous integration & -delivery
- Infra management with OpenShift.
- Monitor and alert activities through ELK & Grafana/Prometheus.
- Implementing unit- and integration tests
Your Role and Responsibilities:
As a valued member of our backend hub, you'll enjoy being part of an autonomous and self-managing team with end-to-end responsibility. Your role will encompass the full development lifecycle, from refining user stories to monitoring software in production. Key aspects of your role include:
- Leading & guiding the team through business requirements and architectural design
- Stakeholder management
- Offshore team management
- Focusing on coding and software development.
- Coaching and elevating the team's capabilities.
- Engaging in active dialogue and constructive challenges to enhance decision-making processes.
Requirements for Success:
- Proficiency in Java/Kotlin.
- Proven track record as a Staff Engineer/ Tech Lead or Architect.
- Experience with Spring (Boot) & Microservices.
- Strong understanding of test automation practices, CI/ CD, deployment tools, and pipelines.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
- Excellent skills in stakeholder management and fluent proficiency in English.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary tailored to your skills and experience (100-140K)
- 24-27 vacation days based on contract terms.
- Comprehensive pension scheme.
- Extra month's salary.
- 8% Holiday payment.
- Extra 3% benefits budget
- Flexible homeworking: min. 1 day a week in the office
- Opportunities for personal growth and challenging work.
- Collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Agile work approach to bring new ideas to life faster.
How to Apply: Think you have what it takes to thrive in this role? Even if you don't meet every requirement listed, we encourage you to reach out. Let's have a conversation and explore whether you could be a fantastic fit for our team.
Get in touch with Daniel about this assignment:
Daniel.email@example.com / 020 30 58 541
Keywords (Not all relevant):
Java, Kotlin, Spring, WebFlux, Reactive programming, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, RESTful APIs, Microservices, Non-blocking, Asynchronous, Reactive Streams, Functional programming, WebSockets, Reactive MongoDB, Server-sent events (SSE), Reactive WebClient, Project Reactor, Threading, Concurrency, Web development, API development, Reactive UI, Event-driven architecture, Functional interfaces, Parallel processing, Reactive programming patterns, Flux and Mono (Reactor types), Resilience and fault tolerance, Gradle or Maven (Build tools), Git (Version control), Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD). #LI-DS7
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Daniel Scheepbouwer
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Senior Backend Java/Spring up to 100K
Senior Backend Java/Spring Please note that the candidate must be a resident of the NL// The client does not provide...
Lead Developer Place of work in Lucerne Experience At least 5 years practical experience You do that with us As...
Software Engineer Java | full stack (a) Upload applicatio Place of work in Lucerne or Zurich Experience several years of...
USA TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.