Alphen aan den Rijn|
€35000 - €65000 per year|
Our client is a climate-tech start-up who cares deeply about the planet. They're developing the most efficient, safe and scalable energy storage solution - which can store electricity from renewable energy sources (PV & Wind) in salt water.
They're looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join their team in Alphen aan den Rijnm and support their product growth - as it scales from pilot projects to a viable commercial solution for industrial applications.
The ideal candidate for this role has:
- An education in the field of Mechanical Engineering, or Material Science
- Professional experience as a Mechanical Engineer, in the discipline of solid mechanics.
- Any experience in membrane or fuel cell stack development, or with sealing and gaskets, would be highly beneficial.
Your responsibilities include:
- The design and structural analysis of unique membrane stacks
- Using physics based models to enhance designs
- Using Finite Element Methods (FEM) for solid mechanic simulations
- Build, test and evaluate novel stack design prototypes
This is an opportunity to take a high impact role within a passionate team, driven by their mission of creating a net-zero power system. You will join a friendly diverse team, in a flexible environment where work-life balance is a priority.
You will be rewarded with a good salary, pension, and stock appreciation rights.
For more information, please apply below.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Jo Stephens
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Wind Energy.
GE SERVICES WIND TECHNICIAN
We are currently seeking experienced Wind Service Technicians with GE certification to join our dedicated Wind Service Team. In this...
Senvion Traveling Wind Technician
Position Overview: We are seeking skilled and experienced Wind Turbine Technicians to join our dynamic team. In this role, you...
Siemens Direct Drive Wind Technician
Job Duties: Join a dynamic team focused on the inspection, troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair of wind turbines. Participate in all...
USA TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.