Are you working as an IT Technician within the Defence and Military industry? Are you looking for a new opportunity and challenge? If so, I might have the perfect position for you!
I am recruiting for a leading Simulation company based in the Netherlands and they are looking for an IT Technician.
In the capacity of an IT Technician, you will assume a vital position in upholding the technical integrity and readiness of our simulators for training. Your proficiency will be instrumental in maintaining the constant readiness and optimal performance of our simulators and systems, encompassing both hardware (HW) and software (SW).
· Deliver assistance and troubleshooting at customer sites.
· Responsible for offering help desk support for prompt user assistance.
· Conduct preventive maintenance at sites to guarantee simulator reliability.
· Assist in the technical execution of training exercises.
· Minimum of 1 year of experience as an IT Technician or a relevant educational certification.
· Comprehensive knowledge of various computer operating systems and networks.
· Proficient communication skills in both Dutch and English.
· Outstanding organizational and time-management capabilities.
· Possession of a valid driver's license for essential travel between sites.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send me your updated CV to Kieran.Mead@darwinrecruitment.com.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Kieran Mead
SUBMIT YOUR CV
AMS Verification Engineer
Senior AMS Verification Engineer This position is an integral part of the circuit design team, which is dedicated to delivering...
Are you working as an IT Technician within the Defence and Military industry? Are you looking for a new opportunity...
USA TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.