SAP SD FMS S4HANA.
SAP SD FMS S4HANA
€0 - €0 per year|
Darwin recruitment is currently looking for SAP SD/FMS Functional Consultant to join a roll-out S/4HANA project. It's 12 Months contract with extensions.
If you have experience with FMS and have worked in the Fashion industry, then you should absolutely apply for this job.
Please see the JD below and let me know your availability:
-SAP SD/FMS Functional Consultant (S4Hana) - 12 Months
What you will be doing:
- Provide SAP S4 for Fashion, SD module functional thought leadership.
- Provide functional and technical support including configuration for the SAP SD module
- Develop functional specification for custom ABAP development, and guide the development of those programs within the development team
- Responsible for unit testing, integration and regression testing, including build test cases, perform tests, and make changes to configuration or processes based on results
What you bring to the table:
- 8 to 10 years systems and business analysis experience
- Apparel experience highly preferred.
- 5 plus years of experience working with SAP SD Certification
- SAP SD/AFS/FMS
- S4 Hana Fashion and Vertical Business preferred
- EDI experience is a plus
If you are interested in this role please get in touch with Samy Hawari via 0031687632621 or send an email to Samy.Hawari@darwinrecruitment.com with an updated CV.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Samy Hawari
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Principal Engineer Front-End
Would you like to shape human-centric digital interactions for thousands? Are you passionate about pushing the boundaries of web development...
AV/IT Support Engineer (Dutch Speaking)
NB: For this role, we can only consider candidates who are already living in the Netherlands and can speak Dutch...
Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Freelance
If you are a Microsoft Dynamics Consultant 365 with Business Central experience then I have a great opportunity for you...
USA TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.