SAP Test Analyst.
SAP Test Analyst
Darwin Recruitment is Looking for an experienced SAP Test Analyst who has excellent analytical skills to join our client in their project for the next 12 Months
The SAP Test Analyst Consultant should have:
- Participate in the development/improvement of DoR/DoD.
- Define test plans and their priorities (US Testing, Integration, ...) including non-regression tests and guarantee their completeness throughout the delivery
- Support the business in its testing.
- Organize and carry out test execution sessions and create defects for each deviation observed by keeping their statuses up to date in the ad hoc
- Strong experience in SAP Testing
- Proven experience in the management/preparation of test data in SA.
- confirmed experience in the use of Quality Centre.
- proven experience using AzureDevOps.
- Experience in SAP MRS
- SAP NetWeaver
- S/4HANA experience is a plus
- Start: 1st of October 2023
- Location: Hybrid- Belgium
- Duration: 12 months
- Rate: Please indicate your expectations.
Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you are interested in applying for this role.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Samy Hawari
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
SAP S/4HANA Consultant
Darwin recruitment is currently looking for SAP HANA Functional Consultant, to join our client that based here in the Netherlands....
Network Solutions Team Lead
Are you interested in leading a dynamic team focused on IP network solutions? Do you enjoy empowering and developing individuals...
SAP S&A Specialist
For one of our clients within the academic world, I am looking for a Dutch-speaking SAP S&A to professionalize their...
USA TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.