360 Desk Recruiter
Boston, Massachusetts , US$45000 - US$65000 per annum + Additional Benefits
2019-06-05 11:53:01 +0100
Careers at Darwin
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will working independently to build and manage your own full 360 desk focussed on Software Development (Frontend/Backend) across the US. You will work closely with our Data Science focussed Recruitment consultants and report directly into the Team Manager - USA.
Our focus is on "giving you the tools to be your own boss" - Brennan huff, Step Brothers !
Duties & Responsibilities
- Dedicated support to a group of consultants across multi-geographic regions within the US
- Engaging with candidates within a specialised market, qualifying their experience and knowledge against specific requirements
- High level search & data mining using a number of in-house and online tools including - bespoke CRM, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Participation in ongoing training to ensure continuous development of search and delivery skills in order to provide high level results
- Entry of all data being generated within the internal CRM ensuring data quality standards are met at all times
- Client lead generation & market mapping for prospect sales calls / Business Development
- Ongoing development of creative writing skills to provide a fresh approach to passive candidates
- Online advertising creation, posting and management of responses
- Process management including; Scheduling, Feedback management, Offer management, Post sales
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role