Design and Analysis Engineer.
Design and Analysis Engineer
€45000 - €55000 per year|
Are you working as a Design and Analysis Engineer within the Aerospace industry? Are you looking for a new opportunity and challenge? If so, I might have the perfect position for you!
I am recruiting for a leading Aerospace company based in Netherlands and they are looking for a Design and Analysis Engineer.
- As the Design and Analysis Engineer you will be responsible for the mechanical and thermal design of the company's products.
- Review any requirements but in particular the environment that the product is exposed to and will be operating in.
- Realize the 3D designs and bill of materials (BOMs).
- Carry out detailed structural and thermal design analyses, also provide expert advice on the design to the team.
- Responsible for driving root cause analysis to resolve any engineering challenges.
- Manage your tasks in order to meet the project schedule, quality and costing targets.
- MSc level education in mechanical or aerospace engineering.
- Over 3 years' experience in design and analysis.
- Great knowledge in CAD software, ideally Autodesk Inventor.
- Great knowledge of FEA analyses tools, ideally FEMAP and ESATAN.
- Good understanding on common construction materials used for propulsion.
- Knowledge of ECSS standards.
- EU Nationality.
- Fluent spoken and written English (C1).
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send me your updated CV to Kieran.Mead@darwinrecruitment.com.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Kieran Mead
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Mechanical Design.
Ammonia Refrigeration Technician
A leading food distruber who has been in business for nearly a century while still being a family owned business....
Structural/Civil Bridge Engineer
My clients New York City office has an immediate need for talented, Bridge Inspector Team Leader with a minimum of...
We are looking for a Thermal Engineer to join an exciting start up company located in Munich. The company are...
USA TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.