Lead Design Release Engineer (Battery).
Lead Design Release Engineer (Battery)
$200000 - $250000 per year|
Are you fascinated by cutting-edge battery technology and its potential to revolutionize energy storage solutions? Join a forward-thinking energy storage company as a Lead Battery Design Engineer and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of sustainable energy!
Company Overview: Our company is a trailblazer in the realm of advanced energy storage solutions. With a commitment to pushing the boundaries of innovation, we're seeking a Lead Battery Design Engineer to contribute to our mission of transforming the energy landscape.
- Spearhead the design and development of next-generation battery systems for a variety of applications, including renewable energy storage and electric mobility.
- Lead a team of skilled engineers, fostering collaboration and driving projects from conceptualization through to production.
- Apply your deep knowledge of battery chemistry, cell design, thermal management, and modeling to optimize the performance and efficiency of battery solutions.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams, including electrical engineers, materials scientists, and manufacturing experts, to seamlessly integrate battery systems into diverse products.
- Utilize advanced simulation tools to model and analyze battery behavior under various operational scenarios, ensuring safety and reliability.
- Stay informed about emerging technologies and industry trends, infusing innovation into battery designs and continuously enhancing our solutions.
- Take charge of design validation and testing strategies, ensuring compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to junior engineers, nurturing a culture of technical excellence and continuous learning.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, or a related field. PhD preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise (X+ years) in battery design engineering, with a focus on advanced energy storage systems, particularly lithium-ion technology.
- In-depth understanding of battery chemistry, cell design, thermal management, and relevant simulation tools.
- Proficiency in CAD software and battery modeling tools.
- Familiarity with battery safety standards, regulations, and best practices.
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and the ability to drive projects in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication skills to convey complex technical concepts to diverse stakeholders.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to shape the future of sustainable energy storage solutions through innovative battery designs.
- A collaborative and inclusive work environment that encourages creativity and professional growth.
- Competitive compensation package and benefits.
- The chance to work alongside accomplished professionals and experts in the field.
Application Process: Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume and a cover letter detailing their relevant experience and enthusiasm for battery technology and energy storage.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.George Wiles
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Backend Software Engineer (m/w/d)
Im Rahmen der Arbeitnehmerüberlassung sind wir auf der Suche nach Unterstützung im Umfeld des Backend Software Engineerings. Start: 06.11.2023 Ende:...
Senior SAP Security Consultant
Senior SAP Security Consultant Our client is a consultancy firm based in the Netherlands, specializing in providing SAP Security solutions...
SAP Security & Authorizations
Voor een klant binnen de overheid ben ik op zoek naar een SAP Security & Authorization consultant. Dit project bestaat...
USA TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.