Compressor Technician – Dallas, TX.
Compressor Technician – Dallas, TX
$55000 - $85000 per year|
Darwin is in search of Field Service Technicians in Houston and the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Texas. Individuals with expertise in repairing desiccant dryers, rotary screw compressors, and centrifugal compressors are invited to apply. Successful candidates will operate from a service truck provided by the company and may reside in either the Houston or Dallas-Fort Worth area.
Location: Dallas-Fort Worth Area
Salary: $55,000 - $85,000 + Overtime + Benefits
- Conduct mechanical and electrical tasks to repair, maintain, inspect, and commission compressed air equipment.
- Address technical issues initiated by customers.
- Make courtesy visits to customer sites on days without paid jobs.
- Collaborate with the businesses Account Managers and management to boost Service and aftermarket revenue
- Travel as required to support other service technicians.
- Serve as an ambassador for the Company.
- Remove, rebuild, and replace valves weighing up to 60 pounds without assistance.
- Replace pipe spools with diameters of up to 8".
- Conduct electrical tests using a voltmeter.
- Program and troubleshoot microprocessor and PLC-based equipment controls.
- Ascend and work on scaffolding.
- Generate daily reports using a computer.
- Manually unload and load air dryer desiccant in 50-pound sacks.
- Acquire the knowledge and capability to initiate and troubleshoot packages provided by the business.
- Serve as a technical resource to customers via phone support.
- While the majority of tasks are conducted at the customer's site, demonstrate the ability to arrange and carry out certain repairs or rebuilds in-house.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent, required.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident & Critical illness,
If you are experinced with air compressors we would love to hear from you!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Harry Pluck
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Manufacturing.
Ops and Maintenance Specialist - KY
Operations & Maintenance Specialist - Compressed Air Location: Bowling Green, KY Salary: $70,000 - $95,000 + Overtime + Benefits Responsibilities:...
Air Compressor Technician
We're looking for skilled Industrial Air Compressor Technicians to become part of our team in Troy, MI. If you're an...
Air Compressor Technician
We're looking for skilled Industrial Air Compressor Technicians to become part of our team in Indianapolis, IN. If you're an...
USA TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.