Lead Flight Test Engineer.
Lead Flight Test Engineer
€99000 - €119000 per year|
Are you an experienced Flight Test Engineer seeking a fresh opportunity?
Join a dynamic aircraft manufacturing company located in the vibrant city of Munich, dedicated to enhancing aviation safety and energy efficiency.
- Oversee the configuration of test aircraft.
- Ensure the safety of flight activities.
- Conduct test flight briefings and debriefings.
- Provide instructions and support to the flight team for both routine and emergency procedures.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a flight test environment.
- Proficiency in Category 1 or 2 Flight testing.
- An engineering degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- A minimum of 100 flight testing hours.
- Successful completion of a Level 1 or 2 competence course.
Ready to explore this exciting opportunity further?
Please submit your CV or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Francesca Lancioni
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN CAD.
Freelance Creo Designer - Hybrid
Key Information: Job Title: Freelance Creo Designer Location: Munich Contract Length: 12 Months Languages: MUST be fluent in German &...
Senior Piping Engineer - German Speaking
Key Information: Region: Rheinland Pfalz Working Hours: Full-Time Remote Requirements: 3 Days On-Site (Per week) Language: Must have a German...
Senior Mechanical Engineer - Motorsport
Are you passionate about the Motorsport Racing industry? Are you a Mechanical Engineer with automotive experience? Read below to find...
USA TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.