System Engineer Infrastructure.
System Engineer Infrastructure
CHF115000 - CHF125000 per year|
**Join Our Innovative Team of System Engineering Specialists!**
Are you passionate about system engineering and eager to be part of a dynamic team of specialists? Does providing exceptional services to customers across on-prem, cloud, and hybrid environments resonate with you? If ensuring smooth operations and optimizing the productivity and performance of server and virtualization environments excite you, let's connect!
As a System Engineer, you'll be a key player in planning and implementing infrastructure projects using Microsoft cloud and on-prem technologies. Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with a team of skilled engineers to plan and implement infrastructure projects.
- Motivating the operation of customer solutions in infrastructure, cloud, and applications.
- Providing guidance and support to customers in technology and solution consulting.
- Valuing highly available and standardized IT solutions, and meticulously documenting your solutions.
- Completed an EFZ computer science apprenticeship or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in using modern Microsoft products (Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Exchange, MS Teams, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Windows Server, Hyper-V).
- Advantageous experience or interest in PowerShell and automation (Ansible).
- A continuous willingness to learn and a keen interest in new technologies.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills, sociable, and an active problem solver who takes responsibility for tasks.
- Fluent in German and well-versed in English.
**What We Offer:**
- Join a young, motivated team in a high-energy environment.
- Contribute to determining the course in a fast-paced speedboat.
- Enjoy flexible and modern working conditions with ample freedom and design options.
- Explore personal development opportunities through our growth strategy.
- Experience a cooperative environment built on trust and appreciation.
- Benefit from cool perks such as free snacks & drinks, a cell phone flat rate, and co-financing of your public transport subscription or parking space.
**How to Apply:**
If you're ready to bring your expertise and thrive in a collaborative, innovative setting, we want to hear from you!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Azure.
Azure DevOps Engineer
We are looking for an Azure DevOps Engineer to join one of our clients in the Amsterdam area soon. Requirements:...
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join one of our clients in the Utrecht area soon. As a...
**Join Our Dynamic Team of System Engineering Specialists!** Are you enthusiastic about system engineering and ready to be part of...
USA TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.