SAP PPDS Support Analyst (S/4 HANA).
SAP PPDS Support Analyst (S/4 HANA)
€65000 - €85000 per year|
Other Data Jobs
NB: For this role we cannot offer relocation. We can offer 100% remote work from The Netherlands, Spain, UK, Germany, Switzerland, Czechia, France and Belgium.
Are you looking to work with a leading global company in the agricultural and food industry? Are you interested in utilizing your deep expertise in SAP S/4HANA and PPDS to support critical business processes? Do you thrive in a collaborative, agile environment and enjoy continuous improvement opportunities?
I'm looking for someone who:
- Has a minimum of 5 years of experience in SAP modules, preferably including PPDS and S/4HANA (essential)
- Possesses deep knowledge of SAP S/4HANA (essential!) embedded PPDS solution, including integration with EWM (essential), detailed scheduling, demand management, planning strategies, and subcontracting. Experience in manufacturing, specifically in the food/agriculture industry, is preferred.
- Expertise in SAP S/4HANA PP-PI solutions is nice to have, covering process messages, master recipes, PI sheets, MES integration, and production planning. Experience in both process and discrete manufacturing is desired.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills in SAP PP/PPDS, with the ability to provide best practice solutions and assess downstream impacts.
Who is interested in:
- Taking ownership of support tickets, collaborating with internal teams and third-party providers, and resolving issues within service level agreements.
- Working with architects, developers, and testers to deliver minor enhancements aligned with the global template design.
- Identifying and implementing continuous improvement opportunities in business processes.
- Following IT processes, updating incident and service tickets accurately, and ensuring regulatory compliance and security standards.
For a company who:
- Provides a salary of up to €85K per year (including 8% holiday allowance), travel allowance, health insurance, and fitness membership.
- Offers you a permanent contract from the start.
- Is a global leader in the agricultural and food industry, with a focus on sustainability and future-proof solutions.
- Offers career growth opportunities and a chance to work with Fortune 500 companies.
- Values diversity and encourages applicants who meet 80% of the role requirements to apply.
Apply now! Chat first? Call Nezar Lourens at 020 305 8545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Keywords: SAP, S/4HANA, PPDS, production planning, detailed scheduling, demand management, planning strategies, process manufacturing, food/agriculture industry.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Nezar Lourens
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other Data Jobs.
Data Governance Consultant
Senior Data Governance Locations: Delft Type of contract: Permanent NB: For this opportunity, we only consider candidates who are in...
ServiceNow Principal Locations: The Hague Type of contract: Permanent Are you ready to make a meaningful impact on the digital...
Senior Manager Data Protection & Privacy
For a client of mine I am activelly looking for a Senior Data Protection and Privacy Manager. This position offers...
USA TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.